Lesson Planning Ideas
- Can you re-tell the events from the perspective of the bumblebee?
- Draw an emotions chart to show how the boy in the red shirt could be feeling.
- Pause the video at 3:48, what do you think will happen next?
- Create a comic strip, detailing the events of the video clip. Change 1 aspect of the story e.g. how else could the story have ended?
- Can you give the bully advice? How should he behave? What suggestions could you give the bully to improve his behaviour?
- What would you say to the boy in the red shirt? How could he be feeling?
- Why do you think the bully is behaving in that way?
- What do you think the boy was drawing?
- What makes somebody a bully?
- What should you do if somebody you know is being bullied in this way?
- Are there any other ways that somebody can be bullied? What can you do to help the situation?